-->
Musik, Music, Melayu, Chord, Gitar, Kunci Gitar, Lirik, Kord Gitar, Lirik Lagu

Kumpulan kord lagu gitar dan lirik lagu indonesia serta mancanegara paling lengkap.

Kord Lagu Unintended - Muse

Unintended yang dipopulerkan oleh Muse yang lagi hits saat ini. Kali ini Kord Lagu Gitar akan menampilkan Kord/Chord dari Muse yang berjudul Unintended

muse, unintended, chord, lirik, lagu, kunci, musik, indonesia, gitar, guitar, kord, lyric, music, chart

E Am
You could be my unintended

D G
Choice to live my life extended

C B E
You could be the one I’ll always love

E Am
You could be the one who listens

D G
To my deepest inquisitions

C B
You could be the one I’ll always love

Chorus

E Am
I’ll be there, as soon as I can

D G
But I’m busy, mending all the

C B
Pieces of, the life I had before

Verse 2

E Am
First, there was the one who challenged

D G
All my dreams and all my balance

C B
She could never be as good as you

E Am
You could be my unintended

D G
Choice to live my life extended

C B E
You should be the one I’ll always love

Bridge - Am, Csus2, E

Repeat Chorus twice

Outro - Am, Amsus9, E

Itulah Kord Lagu Gitar Unintended dari Artist/Band Muse yang dapat KordLaguGitar.blogspot.com sampaikan, Semoga dapat bermanfaat bagi anda. Jika Anda ingin request Kunci Kord Gitar yang Anda inginkan silahkan kirimkan komentar bunda di bawah artikel ini.

Previous
Next Post »