Hard to Feel yang dipopulerkan oleh Nidji yang lagi hits saat ini. Kali ini Kord Lagu Gitar akan menampilkan Kord/Chord dari Nidji yang berjudul Hard to Feel
nidji, hard, to, feel, chord, lirik, lagu, kunci, musik, indonesia, gitar, guitar, kord, lyric, music, chart
Intro: Em Bm C G (2x)
Em Bm
Breathing is so hard
C G
I know you were right
Em Bm
We canât be together
C G
But love is forever
Am Bm
Throw it all away for the last time
C G
And make it go away ahaaa
Am Bm C D
And I just want to feel
[Chorus]
Em Bm
Try to believe
C G
Iâm looking to your eyes
Em Bm
Say you donât leave me⦠donât leaveâ¦
C G
Itâs hard to feel
Em Bm
Ooh⦠I try to believe
C G
Iâm looking through your heart
Em Bm
Say you donât leave me⦠donât leaveâ¦
C G
Itâs hard to feel
Interlude: Em Bm C G 2x
Em Bm
Sing for the last time
C G
And listen what I say
Em Bm
We canât be together
C G
But love is forever
Am Bm
And I just want to feel
Am Em
And I just want to breath
D
With you
Am Bm C D
And I just want to feelâ¦
Em Bm C G
[Coda] Ooo woo hoo â¦ooo woo hoo⦠(4x)
Itulah Kord Lagu Gitar Hard to Feel dari Artist/Band Nidji yang dapat KordLaguGitar.blogspot.com sampaikan, Semoga dapat bermanfaat bagi anda. Jika Anda ingin request Kunci Kord Gitar yang Anda inginkan silahkan kirimkan komentar bunda di bawah artikel ini.
Kord Lagu Hard to Feel - Nidji
Next
« Prev Post
« Prev Post
Previous
Next Post »
Next Post »