I'm Not Okay I Promise yang dipopulerkan oleh My Chemical Romance yang lagi hits saat ini. Kali ini Kord Lagu Gitar akan menampilkan Kord/Chord dari My Chemical Romance yang berjudul I'm Not Okay I Promise
my, chemical, romance, i'm, not, okay, i, promise, chord, lirik, lagu, kunci, musik, indonesia, gitar, guitar, kord, lyric, music, chart
D
Well if you wanted honesty, thatâs all you had to say.
Bm
I never want to let you down or have you go, itâs better off this way.
Em
For all the dirty looks, the photographs your boyfriend took,
A
Remember when you broke your foot from jumping out the second floor?
D
Iâm not okay.
Bm
Iâm not okay.
Em
Iâm not okay.
A
You wear me out.
What will it take to show you that itâs not the life it seems?
(Iâm not okay)
I told you time and time again you sing the words but donât know what they mean
(Iâm not okay)
So be a joke and look, another line without a hook
I held you close as we both shook for the last time take a good hard look!
Iâm not okay.
Iâm not okay.
Iâm not okay.
You wear me out.
Forget about the dirty looks
The photographs your boyfriend took?
You said you read me like a book, but the pages are all torn and frayed
Iâm okay.
Iâm okay!
Iâm okay, now
(Iâm okay, now)
But you really need to listen to me
Because Iâm telling you the truth
I mean this, Iâm okay!
(Trust Me)
Iâm not okay
Iâm not okay
Well, Iâm not okay
Iâm not o-fucking-kay
Iâm not okay
Iâm not okay
(Okay)
Itulah Kord Lagu Gitar I'm Not Okay I Promise dari Artist/Band My Chemical Romance yang dapat KordLaguGitar.blogspot.com sampaikan, Semoga dapat bermanfaat bagi anda. Jika Anda ingin request Kunci Kord Gitar yang Anda inginkan silahkan kirimkan komentar bunda di bawah artikel ini.
Kord Lagu I'm Not Okay I Promise - My Chemical Romance
Next
« Prev Post
« Prev Post
Previous
Next Post »
Next Post »